For organizing a training session, please request a quotation
Such training modules can run privately, within the company and tailor made as well as they can be shared by several companies and organized by institutions listed below.
Topics cover the following themes:
- Creating the conditions for change to happen
- Role play sessions for adopting new behaviour
- Getting to alignment
- Organizational Agility, how to install a Learning Organization?
- Preventable but unpredictable. How to prepare?
- Anticipating performance and poor performance
- What governs succeeding with projects? What to care for?
- What can be done about mindset impacting KM projects?
- How Mindset impacts Productivity, Quality and Safety, and so what?
- From Creativity to Innovation
- Psychosocial Risk and its Cost
- Acquiring safely: reducing the Psychosocial Risk
- Should one integrate acquisitions ?
- Measuring managerial performance
- Locating the source of Poor Performance and addressing it
- Leading a company integration, leading Change
Rene Rupert and Gilles Pelsy recommend institutions which are organizing training modules on the above mentioned themes.
- Haute École d’Ingénierie et de Gestion (HEIG-VD) in Yverdon
- SKEMA in Sophia Antipolis
- EUROSAE in Paris
- École de Management in Lyon
- École Nationale d’Administration in Strasburg
- Pädagogische Hochschule Tirol in Innsbruck
- LTCO in Geneva
- EISTI in Paris